Fully automatic gypsum board production line is a special equipment for producing flat-packed gypsum board for new building materials.The production line consists of the following parts:batching system,molding system,solidification system,automatic cutting system,transfer system,distributor system,drying system,packaging system.
Detail Parameters of Gypsum Board Production Line
Production Capacity：2million~30 million square meter per year.
Final Product Variety：
(1)Common paper-faced plasterboard
(2)Fire resistance paper-covered plasterboard,
(3)Water resistance paper-covered plasterboard.
General gypsum plaster board length 2400mm,width 1200mm,thickness 9.5mm.
Main Equipment Introduction
Accurate dosing for each raw material. Starch mixing tank use stainless steel, with long service life and low corrosive.The foaming agent reserve tank is made of stainless steel. Foaming system adopts domestic advanced technology-Dynamic and static foaming system, ensuring the finished board is lightweight, good toughness and saving much cost.
gypsum slurry from the vertical mixer falls onto the forming line lower paper, the upper paper by the correcting device, glue device sent to the forming station, through the vibration table, the lower paper folding cover upper paper and squeezes out plasterboard of requested specification.
Finished the initial solidification on belt, and final solidification on Conveying roller.
Automatic Cutting System
With the adoption of developed core servo cutting technology of our company, adjusting the required plate dimension by digital controller. only1 mm gap between cutting saw，Maximally reducing cost by controlling the minimum edge horn size.
Used to horizontally transport the cut plate to distributor,The adopting of servo motor control ensures the precision of the board movement position.
The board enter into the drying room through distributor, Drying room is divided into 2 areas: heating area and cooling board area, After drying machine finished drying task, out board machine discharging board.
Discharging Board And Finished Board System
Used to convey gypsum board,and cutting to get required size, then edging and stacking.
1. Newly developed technology,curved edge gypsum boards
2. New developped foamed gypsum board is more lightweight , so easy for installation ,also strenght is higher
1. Accurate dosing for each raw material.
2. Starch mixing tank use stainless steel, with long service life and low corrosive.The foaming agent reserve tank is made of stainless steel. Foaming system adopts domestic advanced technology-Dynamic and static foaming system, ensuring the finished board is lightweight, good toughness and saving much cost.
3. Forming system: forming belt 10-12 mm thick, can improve the flatness of gypsum board. The wet board cutting machine uses frequency conversion code cutting technology, so can ensure the length tolerance to be mm.
4. The heating of the whole production line adopts secondary heat exchange. It is the heat radiation of the boiler to heat the wall of the heat transfer oil pipe, and then heat transfer to the heat transfer oil through the pipe wall to dry the gypsum board in the drying room. The energy is transferred from the heat transfer oil through the pipe wall to the air, which is then dried by air.
5. The entire process of drying, the heat transfer oil is the internal circulation mode, and the heat loss is small.
6. The heating time is relatively long, and the heat transfer oil of the whole system needs to be heated first during the starting process. when the device is running normally, the control is relatively simple.
7. Drying system: using heat conduction oil furnace as heat source, the hot oil will be exchanged to hot air by the fin type heat exchanger, then the hot air enters the drying room through the fan, to work together with the heat conduction oil pipe to dry the gypsum board.